INSIGNIA NS-2BRDVDopen tray
press 91131 Region A Blu-Ray
press 91132 Region B
press 91133 Region C
press 91134 DVD region 1
press 91135 DVD region 2
press 91136 DVD region 3
press 91137 DVD region 4
press 91138 DVD region 5
press 91139 DVD region 6
press 91130 DVD region 0 region free
INSIGNIA I-PD10201. Turn on the machine and open the disc drawer.
2. Press setup and enter the preferences menu
3. Press 2 2 5 4 2 2 on the remote
4. Press the left arrow and then the down arrow (the menu navigation keys) - A box with your current region
will be is displayed.
5. Press the 10/0 key - the box should read Region Code 0
6. Press Play - the box should disappear.
7. Press Setup to exit setup.
INSIGNIA I-PD720Power on (left side of unit) and press open to flip open the disk door before it starts playing
Using the remote (RC-1700A)
1. Press SETUP
2. Navigate to preferences, but don't select it
3. Press 2, 5, 2, 3, 1, 5, LEFT, DOWN
A window appears displaying the current region code
4. Press the 10/0 key
5. Exit the hidden menu by pressing SETUP
INSIGNIA IS-DVD1001Press Setup
Go to Lock
Press 0 seven times.
A message will tell you that your machine has it has been unlocked
INSIGNIA IS-PD040922, PD101351, PDCA102702 & PDDVD71. Power on,
2. Open DVD player disc tray
3. On the remote control press the SETUP button
4. Press the right key on the remote 3 times,
5. The preference page will show up - press 9-6-5-3,
6. Use the up/down key to select the Region; 0 = all regions.
INSIGNIA IS-PDVD101. Power on
2. Open disc tray with no disc inside
With remote control:
3. Press Setup
4. Select Preferences
5. Enter 253135
6. Press Left Arrow
7. Press Down Arrow
(you should be seeing REGION CODE 1 now)
8. Press 10/0 to set REGION CODE to 0
9. Press Setup (and it's done!)
INSIGNIA NS-7PDVD & NS-8PDVD1. Power on player with no disc inside
2. Press open on the player
3. Press SETUP on remote control. You'll see a General Setup Page on screen
4. Press the right key 3 times to select the Preference Page.
5. On the remote control press 9653
6. Use the up and down keys to select the Region, Select 0 for all regions.
7. You may need to apply this hack after every session.
INSIGNIA NS-DRVCR1. Press the Home button on your remote control
2. Navigate to Start and press Enter
3. Scroll down until the LOCK is highlighted
4. Press 0 (zero) 8 times
5. A message will display that the player is region-free!
INSIGNIA NS-DVD11) Remove disk (if any) from the player
INSIGNIA NS-VDVD11. Push Setup
2. Push the right arrow to highlight Preferences. You may have to select it.
3. Press 1379.
4. Push the down arrow to change the current setting to 0 for All Regions.
5. Push setup or enter to save.
6. You may have to do this every time you use a foreign disc.
If one of these hacks does work for you then GREAT! please leave
us feedback and let us know on our
forum :) However, If
you have tried and tried this hack till your blue in the face and
you STILL cant get that region 1 copy of 'Michael Flatley's Lord
of the dance' to work then you still have a few options:
Use DVD hacks to search all other internet resources for your hack by entert your player model number below:
Post your problem on the forum and we will try and help.
Alternatively, choose another manufacturer from below: