GE DIGITAL DGE100N & DGE108N1. With unit powered on, open the tray and keep it open.
2. Press Title and enter the numbers 16719. Current region setting will show.
3. Press OK to change to 0 and then Exit.
GE DIGITAL GE1105P, GE DIGITAL GE1106P1. Power on your player
2. Press stop and then press play on the player
3. Immediately you should see a language screen (if bought in usa you will have 3 options) select language
4. Then press the repeat button on your remote control
5. Using your remote control, enter the code below. (Note that you must know what region you are currently set to, in order to know which code is appropriate) *for region 1 use 2,9,3,3,4 (usa and Canada) *for region 2 use 3,8,7,6,7 (uk, most of western europe,israel,japan,and south africa) *for region 3 use 5,6,7,3,2 (Russia, most of Africa and central Asia) *for region 4 use 7,6,8,8,4 (Mexico, Australia, new Zealand, central and south America) *for region 5 use 5,3,8,1,4 (southeast Asia) *for region 6 use 2,4,4,6,2,(china)
6. A code should be displayed on the screen indicating the current region setting of your unit.
7. Press the 9 button on your remote control for region free, or 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2 and so on
8. Press the open button on your player 9. Press the pause button on your remote control. * Insert any DVD and enjoy you are now macrovision free and region free * if the player sticks on FBI warning screens 1.
Press forward search x2 or faster, the disc should skip straight to the main feature. I hope this helps in
disabling the macrovision and region settings on your player
If one of these hacks does work for you then GREAT! please leave
us feedback and let us know on our
forum :) However, If
you have tried and tried this hack till your blue in the face and
you STILL cant get that region 1 copy of 'Michael Flatley's Lord
of the dance' to work then you still have a few options:
Use DVD hacks to search all other internet resources for your hack by entert your player model number below:
Post your problem on the forum and we will try and help.
Alternatively, choose another manufacturer from below: